This is all my Webkinz on my bed. I can't believe I fit them all on my bed!!!
This is Astr0 my Cheeky Monkey. In Astr0's name it's not a oh at the end it's a zero.
This is Bobo my Bull-frog. I like his eyes. They look funny. Hehehe!!!
This is Snuggles my Koala. She's so so so soft.
This is Milo my Pug. It's a girl so you know. I like her heart necklace.
This is Snow Duck my Googles. I think he's more like a Platypus.
This is Ella the Elephant. My mom likes its nose. That's why I got it.
This is Missy the Black Cat. Missy looks like she's scared right now.
This is Tina my Lil'Kinz Black Bear. This was my first Lil'Kinz!!!
This is Clarice the Reindeer. I got her from St. Nick.
This is Ramses the Lion. I could have got him or a Tiger. I thought he looked cuter.
This is Bubblez my Hippo. I know you think it's weird that I put a z at the end of her name, but I wanted it to be unique. I got it from my brother the day before Christmas.
This is Tiny Tim my Lil'Kinz St. Bernard. It's a girl fyi. That was a mouth full. Phew!
This is Blizard my Husky. My Grandma said if I get a Polar Bear I should name it Blizard, but instead I used that for the name of my Husky.
This is Bonnie my Lil'Kinz Persian Cat. My grandma has a Persian Cat named Bonnie.
When I got my panda, people kept saying that I should name it an Asian name, but I said I'll name it Cody.
This is Gloria my Lil'Kinz Penguin. When I saw it I thought it was so so so cute.
This is Bowser my Bulldog. I got him when I was at a hockey tournament in Rhinelander.
These are my 3 favorite Webkinz out of all of them.
Those are all of my... 1,2,3... 17 Webkinz.
No comments:
Post a Comment